Medium- and heavy-duty trucks post a 0.5% sales increase in Canada in December, maintaining the trend of relative calm in the Great White North’s 2008 big-truck sales. The Canadian market ran counter to the U.S., which experienced large declines. Big trucks lost just 0.2% of their full-year volume in Canada vs. 2007, according to Ward’s data, as only Classes 4 and 7 ended the year in the red. Related document: Ward’s Canada Truck Sales by Weight Class – December 2008 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.