NEW YORK -- Certified pre-owned (CPO) vehicles are becoming increasingly attractive to buyers of used cars according to a new BMW/Dohring survey says Bill Bates, pre-owned marketing manager for BMW of North America Inc. More than half the surveyed population say they would consider buying a CPO vehicle. And 52% of those say they have a favorable impression of CPO programs. Bates says CPO vehicles give dealers a second franchise to complement new car sales. He notes that BMW dealers sold ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.