Drivers looking to reduce their environmental footprint are expected to account for a 6-fold rise in sales of vehicles powered by liquefied-petroleum gas by 2015, a major industry player in Australia predicts. Deliveries of factory-fitted LPG cars have the potential to jump from 13,000 units to 80,000 annually, as the Australian government, fleets and individuals choose the fuel as a “clean and green” option, says Tony Fitzgerald, managing director of Orbital Corp. Ltd.’s Orbital Gas ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.