AUBURN HILLS, MI – In an effort to maintain Jeep sales above the 400,000 annually and grow the brand to a sales pace of 800,000 units per year by the end of the decade, the Chrysler Group invests in a new advertising campaign for the brand. Ads will appear the week of Sept. 9 and feature a new brand tagline and logo. Going back to a tagline it used briefly in the 1980s, Jeep has resurrected “Only in a Jeep.” The brand also will begin featuring its trademark 7-slot grille ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.