CANBERRA – The Australian Liquefied Petroleum Gas Assn. Ltd. (LPG Australia) says new figures show the number of factory-fitted Autogas – liquid petroleum gas – vehicles sold in Australia grew 40% last year, as predicted. There currently are more than 500,000 Autogas-powered motor vehicles on Australian roads. GM Holden Ltd., which launched an Autogas version of its VZ Commodore large car in fourth-quarter 2005, is having trouble keeping up with customer demand. Holden VZ Commodore ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.