A Georgia woman, Melanie Knapp, asked if I know of anyone else who’s gone through what her husband has as a car salesman. My answer is no, thank goodness, and I hope there aren’t too many people who have. Here’s her story in her own words: “In April of 2001, my husband lost his job in the broadcasting industry. He tried fervently to find another position but couldn’t. As a stopgap measure, he answered an ad in our local paper saying that they would train you to be a car salesman and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.