SHANGHAI — Japan's Sanden Corp. plans to establish a joint venture with a Chinese maker of air conditioner components to produce compressors for use in automotive air conditioners. Sanden officials say the JV, Sanden Shanghai Automotive Air-Conditioning Co. Ltd., will be established in Shanghai and capitalized at US$10 million. Sanden and its partner, Shanghai EK-Chor General Machinery Co. Ltd., each will hold a 50% share. The JV will spend US$18.6 million on building the plant and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.