Sirius Satellite Radio and Ford Motor Co. recently inked a long-term agreement that puts Sirius into Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Jaguar, Volvo and Land Rover brands on an exclusive basis in select vehicles. Sirius product launches also are planned for the 2003 calendar year. Mazda Motor Corp. and Aston Martin are expected to announce their plans at a later date. Chrysler Group will offer Sirius on more than a dozen models, ranging from the Dodge Neon to the Jeep Liberty and PT Cruiser. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.