XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. and Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. say they will make joint contributions to develop a common standard for digital satellite radio services. Both companies say that they expect the technology to become standard equipment in new cars and see this unification as an effort to accelerate the growth of satellite radio. The agreement also will enable consumers who buy one radio to receive both companies' broadcasts. Each company will contribute its intellectual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.