DETROIT -- There’s another casualty in the product development shakeup ongoing at General Motors Corp. under the direction of the North American leadership team Bob Lutz and Gary Cowger. A fourth product being developed for Saturn -- thought to be either a crossover pickup or an extended wheelbase version of the VUE SUV -- has been cancelled. “There was a fourth product in our roll out that we were looking at, and we’re no longer pursuing that particular vehicle,” Jill Lajdziak, Saturn ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.