General Motors Corp.’s Saturn Corp. isn’t risking losing its “no-haggle” retail pledge by introducing a new gimmick into the incentive-crazed U.S. market, a company executive insists. Want a Dell computer? Buy an Ion. Saturn announced this month the innovative incentive ploy – giving away a Dell Dimension 2400 home computer system with the purchase or lease of any new ’03 Saturn before Sept. 30. “I’m not going to try to con the consumer, but in my opinion it certainly doesn’t ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.