PONTIAC, MI -- Saturn anticipates sales of its L-Series midsize car will increase 10%-15% from the 98,227 units sold in 2001 with the debut of the upgraded ’03 model, unveiled to the media here. The ’03 L-Series will go on sale in June and feature some 100 changes from the current model, including a new grille (with a 3-dimensional Saturn badge), rockers, larger taillamps/headlamps, raised hood, lowered rear and refined interior. Overall dimensions of the ’03 L-Series remain the same as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.