PONTIAC, MI – Part of General Motors Corp.’s effort to reenergize its midsize vehicle portfolio includes plans for a Saturn sport wagon that likely would be built at the auto maker’s Wilmington, DE, assembly plant. Sport Wagon May Join L-Series at Wilmington. If approved and built at Wilmington, the Saturn wagon, based on GM’s Epsilon platform, would save the factory from the threat of closing. Opened in 1947, Wilmington currently builds the slow-selling Saturn L-Series and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.