SOUTHFIELD, MI – Satyam Computer Services Ltd. was not among the six information technology companies last week awarded $7.5 billion worth of contracts with General Motors Corp. over the next five years. But the IT specialist based in Hyderabad, India, is well positioned to reap the benefits nonetheless. Satyam is a technology partner of at least two of the six companies winning GM contracts, Hewlett-Packard Co. and Capgemini SA. In announcing the contracts, GM said H-P and Capgemini ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.