DETROIT – Ford Motor Co. has no plans to sell its Premier Automotive Group (PAG) brands as a whole or individually, the auto maker’s president and chief operating officer tells Ward's. Nick Scheele’s pronouncement comes in the wake of reports from Europe that Aston Martin is on the block and whispers that Volvo Car or the entire collection of brands is for sale. "I’ve read the articles, particularly in the German press saying, ‘Are you going to sell Aston Martin, Jaguar, Volvo?' ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.