DEARBORN – By virtue of his $1 million salary, Nick Scheele was Ford Motor Co.’s highest-paid executive in 2002, says a proxy mailed today to the auto maker’s shareholders. Ford says Scheele – in his first full year as president and chief operating officer – also received $216,663 in "other annual compensation," plus $999,714 in restricted stock for signing a non-competition agreement. Nick Scheele (left) is only holdover from 2001’s highest-paid Ford Motor Co. executives. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.