LISBON, Portugal – There will be little change in the long-term direction of the Renault-Nissan Alliance in April under the new system of corporate governance when Renault SA CEO Louis Schweitzer becomes a non-executive chairman and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. CEO Carlos Ghosn also takes over as Renault CEO. The setup will be similar to the three years at General Motors Corp. when Jack Smith turned over the CEO job to Rick Wagoner while staying on as chairman of the board, Schweitzer says in an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.