A drop in Scion sales is to blame in part for a 0.6% decline in Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.’s September tally on a daily selling rate basis. Toyota registered 213,043 units over 25 selling days, down from 222,950 in September 2006 (26 days), when the auto maker posted an all-time record for the month. The Scion xB, which is all new for ’08, suffered a 9.0% decline compared with sales of the first-generation model in like-2006, while the tC coupe continues to slide, with deliveries ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.