ROCHESTER, MI – Despite an earlier claim that it wouldn’t reach targeted sales levels, Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. now says its Scion youth brand is on track to meet its goal this year. “We’ll approach 100,000 for calendar 2004,” a Scion spokeswoman tells Ward’s.(See related story: Scion Hedges From 100,000 Sales Target) Combining xA, xB and tC sales on a 12-month basis (July 2004-June 2005), the brand likely will achieve 120,000-125,000 in sales, the spokeswoman says, adding she ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.