Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.’s Scion brand says the base price of its tC sports coupe is rising $200. The ’06 model, arriving at U.S. Scion dealerships next week, starts at $16,200 with a manual transmission and $17,000 with an automatic. The ’05 model began at $15,950 with a manual and $16,800 for an automatic transmission. Changes are being made to the vehicle’s audio system due to a redesigned Pioneer AM/FM/CD audio head unit with a centrally located volume knob, replacing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.