Can we expect Gen Y to appreciate reliability? How about impeccable fit and finish? A quiet cabin? Top-shelf materials? Or do young, new drivers just want as stylish a car as they can afford? Either way, the Scion tC has the makings of a youth-market hit. The little coupe – the third model to round out Toyota Motor Corp.’s new Scion youth brand – overcomes the stodginess of its parent company through fun and attractive design but doesn’t forget its roots when it comes to top-level ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.