Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says next month it will offer a limited-edition Scion, the xA Release Series 2.0. The vehicle will sport a bright spectra blue mica exterior color, as well as various appearance items, including distinctive sport grille, fog lights and color-keyed rear spoiler. The interior will have black fabric with blue accents, a blue interior lighting kit, and various xA Release Series badges and decals. The package adds $1,035 to the $13,045 base price of the ’05 xA. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.