Russian new-vehicle sales climbed 20% in April to 163,299, representing the first-year-on-year increase since October 2008. The revival contributed to 4-month sales of 456,179 units, down 13% from 526,094 in like-2009, the Association of European Businesses reports. “(April) was also the first full month of operation of the (government’s vehicle) scrappage scheme and gives a strong indication of the impact this program is having, particularly at the low-cost end of the market,” AEB ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.