GENEVA — DaimlerChrysler AG will add its new Chrysler midsize sedan, the Sebring, to European dealerships late this year. The international version of the vehicle was unveiled last week at this month's Geneva auto show. The U.S. version will debut at the New York auto show next month. “The car is uniquely American with international appeal,” says James Holden, board member in charge of passenger cars and trucks, Chrysler, Plymouth, Jeep and Dodge. It is the first time the Sebring name is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.