NEW YORK – Toyota Motor Corp. President Fujio Cho is more than confident that the next-generation Prius will launch hybrid-powered vehicles into the mainstream. "Today, we plan to make history. And this is the perfect place and the perfect time," Cho says at the unveiling of the second-generation Prius at the auto show here. New Prius grows in all dimensions while increasing fuel economy and horsepower. What is more significant than the vehicle – which itself has made an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.