Production of Chrysler Group LLC’s upgraded ’11-model minivans is expected to begin Nov. 22, Ward’s learns. Output of ’10-model vans ended this week, with Chrysler solidly on top of segment sales. The ’11 vans get boosts from the auto maker’s all-new 3.6L Pentastar V-6 engine and a retuned suspension, along with new sheet metal and interior appointments. But the once-celebrated “Swivel ’n Go” seating system has been discontinued. A quad seating arrangement replaces Swivel ’n Go, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.