LAS VEGAS – Many dealers have heard that selling and installing aftermarket vehicle accessories can add significant margin dollars to a new-vehicle sale. The folks at the Specialty Equipment Market Assn. (SEMA) have been telling that story for some time. They told it again to dealers this year at the SEMA convention here in a special seminar called, “Dealers' Boot Camp: A Guide to Creating a Profitable Dealership Accessory Program.” Aftermarket: Big opportunity for dealers. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.