Bill would promote fuel cell vehicles such as DaimlerChrysler’s Necar 5. WASHINGTON, DC – Sen. Byron Dorgan (D-ND) introduces a bill that would launch an Apollo-like program to develop fuel-cell vehicles and a hydrogen infrastructure to fuel them. Dorgan details the key points of his bill in a speech to the National Hydrogen Assn.’s annual meeting here. “I look forward to working with President Bush and others to develop a final plan that would deliver real results,” Dorgan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.