GM Korea will not comment on the small fine levied against TagAZ Korea on Wednesday for its alleged role in stealing technical data from the former GM Daewoo Automotive & Technology for use in development of its C-100 compact sedan. The Seoul Southern District Court yesterday fined TagAZ Korea 10,000 won ($8,800) for being remiss in “not preventing the illegal activity” that allegedly involved the theft of thousands of GMDAT computer files. The files were said to contain proprietary ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.