U.K. vehicle production rose 7.4% in September from year-ago to 148,097 units, as exports accelerated 19.8% to 119,249 vehicles, accounting for 80.5% of the output. Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders CEO Paul Everitt says the increase confirms a positive trend he expects to continue into 2012. “Major new investment by vehicle manufacturers is opening up opportunities for U.K.-based suppliers, helping to drive the economic recovery and private-sector investment,” Everitt says in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.