Ward’s is forecasting modest U.S. September sales of 1.05 million light vehicles, which would equate to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 13.6 million units, slightly below last month’s 13.7 million SAAR. September’s forecasted daily sales rate of just under 43,800 units, for 24 selling days, represents a 16.5% drop from year-ago’s DSR when there were 25 selling days in the month. The forecasted pace also marks a 5.5% plunge compared with August. The increasingly oppressive credit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.