September U.S. Sales to Stay Strong Despite Early Falloff; Inventory Down 8.2% Haig Stoddard Ward's is forecasting strong U.S. sales in September, an admittedly dicey month to predict and one in which some factors are pointing to much lower results and others to a bit higher outcome. Sales are projected to run at a 16.8 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) in September, a solid number, even if it is much lower than the 18 million-plus months of July and August. It’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.