CAMP PENDLETON, CA – The electronics inside the Chevrolet Sequel hydrogen fuel-cell vehicle ultimately may find their way into mainstream cars and trucks well before the dawn of the hydrogen economy. The Sequel is the third in a trilogy of hydrogen-powered concepts from General Motors Corp. It incorporates the AUTOnomy platform, the fuel cell-dedicated architecture GM premiered in 2001, and the drive-by-wire technology showcased two years later in the Hy-Wire concept. GM assembled just ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.