VIENNA – The Serbian government gives its approval for the assembly of Adam Opel GmbH cars at the Zastava Vozila group plant in Kragujevac. Predrag Bubalo, the minister of economy, says both the tax-free import of completely built-up (CBU) Opel Astra Classic II cars and the subsequent assembly at Zastava will begin in 2008. A second Opel model could be added at the plant later. General Motors Corp. confirms negotiations but says there is no final agreement yet. Zastava already has a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.