VIENNA – Russian company OAO Severstal-Avto, which announced a plan to assemble the Fiat Palio and Albea passenger cars earlier this year, now also has signed a license agreement with Fiat Auto SpA to assemble the Doblo. All three vehicles will be assembled at the OAO Zavod Mikrolitrazhnykh Avtomobiley (ZMA) car plant, with Job One scheduled for 2007. Fiat Doblo to be assembled in Russia. Meanwhile, Severstal-Avto introduces plans for a Russian Fiat dealer network, which will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.