VIENNA – Russia's OAO Severstal-Avto will assemble Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd. vehicles at an OAO Zavod Mikrolitrazhnykh Avtomobiley (ZMA) car plant in Naberezhnye Chelny, Tatarstan. Ssangyong is a South Korea-based truck maker owned 48.9% by China's Shanghai Automotive Industry (Group) Corp. Rexton first up at Russian plant. Severstal-Avto, which controls SUV manufacturer OAO UAZ and engine maker OAO Zavolzhsky Motorny Zavod (ZMZ), says it has agreed to pay $50 million for 99.6% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.