Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s California-based U.S. design studio is facing a shakeup, Ward’s learns. The reorganization at Nissan Design America in La Jolla involves possible job losses as well as reassignments. Nissan North America Inc. spokesman Brian Brockman declines comment. Simon Sproule, the Japan-based auto maker’s director of global communications, tells Ward’s personnel changes are an annual event at Nissan, in keeping with fiscal year-end. It is customary to make “big management ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.