SHANGHAI — Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. says the company profited in 1999 from its interests in auto-partsmakers and joint-venture Shanghai General Motors Co. Ltd. The automaking JV's turnover, excluding sales tax, reached RMB6 billion (US$725 million) for the year. Shanghai Auto in May 1999 also acquired a 50% holding in Shanghai Koito Automotive Lamp Co. Ltd., 49% of ZF Shanghai Steering Co. Ltd., 50% of Shanghai Steering Co. Ltd. and 50% of Shanghai Automotive Brake System Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.