SHANGHAI – China’s profitable auto industry is aiming to become a key market for environmentally friendly vehicles, with sales to be driven by low-emissions, alternative-propulsion vehicles including hybrids, diesels and electric cars, Nissan Chief Operating Officer Toshiyuki Shiga says. Shiga makes his remarks at the ninth annual industry forum held here by the China Europe International Business School and attended by top auto executives from the U.S., Europe, Japan and China. “With ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.