NANJING — Shanghai GM, a joint venture between Shanghai Automotive Industry Co. Ltd. (SAIC) and General Motors Corp., amasses two more suppliers to add to its network. The Suzhou-based Xinhao Bearing Co. Ltd. will start providing needle bearings for Shanghai-GM's Buick models, according to a letter of intent between the two companies. Xinhao plans to start manufacturing seven types of gearbox needle bearings for Buick as early as next year, officials say. Xinhao now provides all gearbox ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.