Shanghai General Motors Co. Ltd. kicks off sales of its China-made Chevrolet Cruze at dealerships all across China this month, with promotions tied to the Shanghai Auto 2009 that runs from April 20-28. The Cruze has been in many dealerships for public viewing but was not available for test drives or purchase until the official sales launch. Built at the new Shanghai GM Norsom Motors Co. Ltd. plant in the northern city of Shenyang, the first production model rolled off the line in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.