GUANGZHOU — The Buick GL8, a minivan for business use, recently made its debut at the Guangzhou International Commercial Vehicles Exhibition. Production began in December. Shanghai-GM Automotive Co. Ltd. officials say the new model shares with other Buick cars the same chassis and engine, as well as the production lines. It has an electronically controlled 4-speed transmission, dual safety airbags and antilock brakes. The minivan can accommodate 7-8 persons and its rear compartment can ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.