CHICAGO – Mitsubishi Motors Corp.’s recent move to a 2-headed management structure in North America does not mean the auto maker is losing patience with its recovery pace here, says a top executive. Last week, MMC named Hiroshi Harunari, 57, as co-president and co-CEO of Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. effective Jan. 1, joining Rich Gilligan, 62, atop its U.S. arm. (See related story: Mitsubishi Names Harunari MMNA President and CEO ) That led to some speculation the parent company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.