CASCAIS, Portugal – America’s fast-evolving movement away from large trucks and toward more fuel-efficient vehicles could pave the way for a broader lineup from Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., a top executive says. Speaking at a backgrounder here on Nissan’s global operations, Chief Operating Officer Toshiyuki Shiga says the auto maker made the right decision in offering two different small cross/utility vehicles, the Rogue for the U.S. and even smaller Qashqai/Dualis for Europe and Japan. But ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.