Imagine this. It’s sub-zero temperatures outside. The wind is blowing and the snow is getting heavy. And you have to go outside, get the car started and begin clearing the windshields. Of course, you could use your remote starter provided the vehicle is close enough and your state doesn’t have a law prohibiting remote starters (17 states do have such laws). An engine heater designed by Webasto North America Inc. might be the solution. Called BlueHeat, the device takes the cold engine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.