Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. has formed an alliance with Siemens AG in a bid to acquire Hyundai Autonet, a former affiliate of Hyundai Group. The company is a leader in global positioning satellite systems, onboard entertainment systems and electronic drivetrain controls. Based in Ichon, Autonet supplies 56% of its products to Hyundai Motor. It also supplies Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd. and Renault Samsung Motors Inc. in Korea. Overseas, it supplies DaimlerChrysler AG, Ford Motor Co., General ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.