DETROIT -- Siemens VDO Automotive, one of the last big Tier 1 suppliers with a major presence on the floor of the annual Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress, has decided to pull out next year. Siemens VDO’s chief competitor, Robert Bosch GmbH, announced in October that it was pulling its exhibit from the 2002 Congress. Paul Klapproth III, director of communications for Siemens VDO, says he is notifying SAE this week that his company will not exhibit at the Congress March 4-7 at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.