DETROIT – Don’t tell Wolfgang Dehen that Telematics is in trouble. The president and CEO of Siemens VDO Automotive sees tremendous opportunities for auto makers and suppliers in a variety of areas. “There are very attractive sub segments for automotive suppliers,” he says in his Convergence keynote address. “Driver information is the largest at $3 billion. Equally attractive is electronic road pricing with a growth potential of more than 20% and fleet management,” he says. “I ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.