CANBERRA – SiemensVDO Automotive's new cockpit plant, located in Adelaide, is building complete cockpit modules for the new Mitsubishi 380. The manufacture of a complete cockpit module is a first for SiemensVDO in Australia and a first for the automotive industry in this country. More than 210,000 cockpit modules will be produced at the plant over the 6-year life of the new vehicle. The all-new 380 large car is said to be a make-or-break product for Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd.'s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.