Job One for the new Sienna minivan is set for Jan. 20 at Toyota Motor Mfg. North America Inc.’s Princeton, IN, assembly plant. Output of Sienna ended at the Georgetown, KY, plant in December. Wraps will come off the revamped minivan at the Detroit auto show next week.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
•Medium- andheavy-duty truck volumes
•Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.